National Adoption Week 2017
This week I’ve been supporting The South East Wales Adoption Service in creating a local recruitment campaign to tie in with National Adoption Week activity.
There were a number of recruitment activities undertaken within this campaign, including:
- Adverts in local newspapers & magazines
- Adverts on local radio stations
- Paid & Promoted Social Media Adverts on Twitter & Facebook
- Pay Per Click Campaign
- Presence at local supermarkets within the area.
- Posters at local community hot-points
The objective of the campaign was to drive prospective adopters to information events held by the agency.
Following this short, intensive campaign, both events advertised were fully attended and many of those who attended the event are now in the process of being assessed as adopters!
For more information on how I can support your next marketing campaign, get in touch with me on 07753 352090 or firstname.lastname@example.org